Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > How to get folder back in "all programs" in start menu

How to get folder back in "all programs" in start menu

SwissTony

"Baalrog" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:6GJRc.630$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi all, I inadvertently dragged a folder from the "all programs" on the
> start button to the desktop, how do I get it back?
> I'm using win XP pro.
>
> --
> Regards Ron...........

You should be able to drag it back.
Click and hold the folder with the left mouse button.
Drag it down to the start button, let it hover on the start button for a few
seconds, then the start menu will open.
Drag it up to progams.
then across to where-ever you want it.
It should make a black line where it will be once you let go of the mouse
button.

If not, right click the start button and click explore all users.
This will open explorer with a directory list on the left.
Start menu will be highlighted, just below it, is the word programs with a +
next to it.
Click the word programs (not the + sign)
Now drag and drop the folder off you desktop to this folder.

Baalrog