Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > HELP: Aiwa Tape Drive

HELP: Aiwa Tape Drive

Cindy Stuart

please direct me to the proper forum or can someone help me please!.
i recently had a crash and i'm trying to restore my tape backup.
aiwa TD-S3200 - aiwa 2Mbps accelerator card.
i have the manual for the drive and card but need drivers.
i tried AIWA, got nothing; did a google, got same. i even joined a driver
search web site but no luck.

the tape accelerator card shows up in the system but it has that yellow
thing so i tried deleting it - to see if my win98fe would find and
reinstall -- but now because i'm such a moron, it doesn't show up at all.
sure if i weren't such a moron these things wouldn't be happening.
tia,
cindy

tape rotations and tape autoloaders Nix! Perl Misc 9 03-04-2010 09:02 PM
Aiwa rc-bvl02 mercure galante Computer Support 0 02-24-2007 10:32 PM
HACK FOR AIWA XD AX1 WANTED !!!! Tony Harris DVD Video 0 01-01-2005 09:28 PM
Tape Drive? Krhis Computer Support 7 11-14-2003 12:44 PM
Backup tape drive/Software Robert MCSE 1 07-08-2003 02:50 PM

Advertisments