Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Hiding taskbar in OE

Hiding taskbar in OE

Robin

My OE will sometimes "hide" the taskbar/toolbar at the top. The
send/receive and reply..those .

It happens when I have had OE open for a while but minimized, then when I
maximize it again, the buttons are hidden and I hve to right click on the
area and choose toolbar again. How can I fix this?

Running Windows XP.
OE 6
Compaq Presario 5310US