Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Recommendation for best video editing shareware?

Reply
Thread Tools

Recommendation for best video editing shareware?

 
 
fitwell
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-06-2004
I don't like how Sony Screenblast Movie Studio operates:
http://www.screenblast.com/main/home/index.jsp
You have to pay $39.95 per year to use it from the looks of it.

But I saw some music videos someone made that incorporate ripped avi
portions with music and he added fade-ins and fade-outs, titles, etc.
I'd also like to be able to put insets in my choice of size, add
stills and be able to add sound where I need to.

Can anyone recommend the best shareware for this type of thing that is
also easy or intuitive enough to use but that doesn't require a yearly
fee to use forever?

Thanks.

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Hamman
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-06-2004

"fitwell" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I don't like how Sony Screenblast Movie Studio operates:
> http://www.screenblast.com/main/home/index.jsp
> You have to pay $39.95 per year to use it from the looks of it.
>
> But I saw some music videos someone made that incorporate ripped avi
> portions with music and he added fade-ins and fade-outs, titles, etc.
> I'd also like to be able to put insets in my choice of size, add
> stills and be able to add sound where I need to.
>
> Can anyone recommend the best shareware for this type of thing that is
> also easy or intuitive enough to use but that doesn't require a yearly
> fee to use forever?
>
> Thanks.
>


Whats wrong with windows moviemaker2?

If you want a propper application then i suggest Adobe Premiere Pro


hamamn


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
fitwell
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-07-2004
On Fri, 6 Aug 2004 21:29:39 +0100, "Hamman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>
>"fitwell" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
>> I don't like how Sony Screenblast Movie Studio operates:
>> http://www.screenblast.com/main/home/index.jsp
>> You have to pay $39.95 per year to use it from the looks of it.
>>
>> But I saw some music videos someone made that incorporate ripped avi
>> portions with music and he added fade-ins and fade-outs, titles, etc.
>> I'd also like to be able to put insets in my choice of size, add
>> stills and be able to add sound where I need to.
>>
>> Can anyone recommend the best shareware for this type of thing that is
>> also easy or intuitive enough to use but that doesn't require a yearly
>> fee to use forever?
>>
>> Thanks.
>>

>
>Whats wrong with windows moviemaker2?


I don't know. Is that the one that comes with Windows XP? I have
Win98SE, I should have mentioned.

>If you want a propper application then i suggest Adobe Premiere Pro


Ah, thanks. This sounds good.

>hamamn
>


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Best option for video capture/editing Lonestarsteve Computer Support 2 02-17-2008 11:47 PM
Are you looking for high quality photo editing and video editing? gwanglu@gmail.com C Programming 0 07-19-2006 12:32 PM
Re: Best system components for video editing? Solomon Kozanski A+ Certification 2 08-31-2004 01:06 PM
Re: Best system components for video editing? Metric Jester A+ Certification 0 07-31-2004 09:10 AM



Advertisments