Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Buy Yourself A New Computor Please Read On

Buy Yourself A New Computor Please Read On

Mark

You Have To Read This

How to Turn £3 into extra cash in 30 Days with Pay Pal! Completely
legal and helps others earn too!

The following programme is a money making opportunity based on honesty
alone. There is no scam involved. The principal of the whole idea is
to give and then to receive. There is only one investment of £3.
Please read the following e-mail that I received and form your own
opinion. If you think it is something you would like to try, then give
it a go. There is obviously no obligation in any way. This is simply a
chance to ‘pay it forward'.

I've done some research and have found that thousands of people are
involved in this programme all over the world. It doesn't matter where
you are, you can get involved.
Whatever your decision, thanks for taking the time out to read the
following.

Kind regards,

Let me assure you that this is a LEGITIMATE BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY, a
perfectly legal moneymaking enterprise. It does not require you to
sell anything. It does not require you to speak to your friends,
family or anybody else (unless you want to). In fact, you do not need
to come into contact with any people whatsoever. Anyone can be
successful. If you believe that ‘every dog has his day', then follow
the simple step-by-step plan exactly as it is set out below. If you do
this and this alone, you will benefit and so will others
If you decide not to take advantage of this life-changing opportunity,
I sincerely respect your decision. I wish you the very best of luck
for the future. I am able to say this with absolute sincerity because,
as you will see, if you decide to work this plan, I will not receive
any financial compensation from you whatsoever. This is just one way
that we can all help eachother be successful.

THIS IS THE CHEAPEST, FASTEST & EASIEST WAY TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE -
PERIOD!
This program works no matter what country you are in, or what currency
you use. And you don't need any special knowledge or talent. You won't
need to run a website, or make phone calls, or make photocopies, or
send out letters through the mail, or pay for advertising, etc. The
only things you will need are:
* An email address
* A Premier or Business Pay Pal account with at least £3 deposited in
it
* 30 minutes of your time
This program takes just half an hour to set up. After that, there is
absolutely no work whatsoever to do on your part. And yet, you will
stand to gain many thousands of pounds within the next few weeks from
those 30 minutes of easy work! Yes, I know, it sounds too good to be
true! I thought exactly the same thing myself until I actually tried
it out!
The facts are simple: If you need to make a few thousand pounds REALLY
FAST, then this is the way to do it! It's the CHEAPEST, FASTEST,
EASIEST, and MOST LUCRATIVE program you will ever participate in!
Please be sure to read this entire page . . . takes your time, come
back to it . . . go over and over it, you won't be sorry, I can
certainly promise you that! If you don't have time to read all of this
now, then save this page, or add it to your Favourites list, so you
can come back to it later.

ALL YOU NEED IS A PAYPAL ACCOUNT & AN EMAIL ADDRESS!
Just about everyone has heard about "Pay Pal" (if you haven't you will
soon!) and when I came across this concept I knew it would work
because, as a member of PayPal, I had already experienced their
efficiency and excellent standing. Pay Pal is the simplest method of
making and receiving payments online that anyone has ever seen! Anyone
with an email address can join for FREE! Once you have a Pay Pal
account, you can send and receive credit card payments to or from
anyone - anywhere in the world! Please read further before you go
there... You can complete this whole process within just half an hour
and you will NEVER forget the day you decided to do so!!!
NEED PROOF? Here are a couple of testimonials from the countless
individuals who decided to invest nothing more than £3 and half an
hour of their time to participate in this program:

*** "What an amazing plan! I followed your instructions just 3 weeks
ago, and although I haven't made 10 grand yet, I'm already up to
£6,135. I'm absolutely gob smacked." Alan Humphries, Leicester
*** "This is Lisa. Well, what can I say? THANK YOU SO MUCH! I sent 40
e-mails out like you said and then I just forgot about the whole
thing. To be honest, I didn't really think anything would come of it.
But when I checked my pay pal account a week later, there was over
£3,000 in it! After 30 days I now have over £11,000 to spend! I can't
thank you enough!" Lisa McDonald, Northampton
HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED TO DO. . .
STEP 1
If you're not already a Pay Pal user, the first thing you need to do
is use the Pay Pal link below and SIGN UP. It takes just two minutes!
Here's the URL: https://www.paypal.com/uk/mrb/pal=VKUYACMG6BKDS
Be sure to use this link so you can sign up for a free PREMIER or
BUSINESS account. You'll need to have a PREMIER or BUSINESS account
(and not a PERSONAL account) otherwise you won't be able to receive
credit card payments from other people.
STEP 2
It is an undeniable law of the universe that we must first give in
order to receive. So the first thing to do when you have your
Premier/Business Pay Pal account is to IMMEDIATELY send a £3 payment
from your Pay Pal account to the FIRST email address in the list
below, along with a note saying:" Please add me to your mailing list."
Be certain to add this note, as this is what KEEPS THIS PROGRAM LEGAL.
Instructions on how to send a payment are under "SEND MONEY" at the
Pay pal Site. It's so Easy!!
When you send your £3 payment to the first address in the list, do it
with a great big smile on your face because "as you sow, so shall you
reap!"
Here's the current list:
(1) http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
(2) (E-Mail Removed)
(3) (E-Mail Removed)
(4) (E-Mail Removed)
(5) (E-Mail Removed)
After you have transferred a £3 payment to the email address at the
top of the list, it gives you an indescribable, overwhelming sense of
certainty, belief and conviction in the system. You've just proved to
yourself that, because you have done it, there must be a great number
of other people ready to do exactly the same. Thus you have now seen
for yourself, first hand, that this business actually works!
STEP 3
Once you've sent a £3 payment to the address at the top of the list
(along with your note - this is VERY important!), the next thing you
need to do is to obtain a copy of this email message, as you'll be
sending it out to at least 40 people. The copy that you will send out
will contain YOUR unique Pay Pal referral URL and YOUR email address
at number 5 in the list - having deleted the address at Number 1 in
the list, and moving the others up a position. The easiest way to do
this is to:
(A) Go to your toolbar at the top of the window and select "Edit" and
then "Select All".
(B) Go to the toolbar again and select "Edit" and then "Copy".
(C) Start (compose) a new email message (PLAIN TEXT so everyone can
view it!).
(D) Fill in the email address and subject line.
(E) Go to "Edit" and "Paste" to paste this text into your new email
message. Now you can edit this email message in any way you want!
The first thing to edit is the email addresses in the list above.
Delete the top email address, and then move the others up a position,
and then add YOUR email address to the bottom of the list (the number
5 position). Be sure to use your email address that is associated with
your Pay Pal account. But DO NOT forget to send £3 via Pay Pal (along
with your note!) to the email address at position number 1 before
deleting it!
Don't be tempted to add your name to position 1 in order to earn money
fast! It doesn't work like that! If you do that, you will ONLY reach
the people you directly send emails to, and then your name will be
immediately removed from the No.1 place and you won't reach thousands
of people! But, if you add your name to the Number 5 position, there
will be literally thousands of people receiving and sending e-mail's
later - when your name is at the Number 1 spot!!!
Now you need to edit the Pay Pal referring URL (shown above in Step 1)
with your own Pay Pal referring URL. You can find YOUR referring URL
at the Pay pal site after you join. Just look at the bottom of the
first page once you sign into Pay pal, and click on the "referrals"
link. You will be given a referring URL similar to the one above,
except the code number at the end will be different. Simply delete the
current Pay Pal referral URL in Step 1 above, and replace it with your
Pay Pal referral URL.
(F) Once you've edited your email message as outlined above, send out
a minimum of 40 copies of this email - but only to people you know, or
to people who respond to MLM offers, or to people who've sent YOU
offers. By sending this letter and the payment via EMAIL, the response
time is EXTREMELY fast.......... ELECTRONIC TRANSFER INTERNET FAST!!!
That's why it takes only a few days for those £3 payments to start
flooding into your Pay Pal account!

THAT'S ALL THERE IS TO IT! The whole process should take you about 30
minutes to complete.
BE PREPARED TO GET EXCITED.... YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED!!! Half an
hour of easy work is all that's needed - no capital outlay, no postage
stamps, no printing, copying or waiting, and the concept is 100%
legal.

HERE'S HOW IT WORKS:
When you send out your emails, your email address will initially be at
Number 5 in the list. That's the best position it can be in at this
stage if you want to make serious money. The response-rate for this
program is much higher than any typical email marketing campaign for a
number of reasons, which are explained later. As long as you send your
emails to people who are likely to be interested in this program, you
can expect a response from about 25%. But let's be extremely
conservative here and assume that you receive an average response rate
of only 12.5%. . .
If you send out your email to 40 different people, you can expect at
least 5 of those people to do exactly what you did (12.5% of 40 = 5).
By this time, your email address will have moved up to No.4 in the
list, and this list will now have reached around 200 people (5 x 40).
Out of those 200 people, you can expect at least 25 of them to
participate (12.5% of 200 = 25), so that's a further 1,000 emails (25
x 40) being sent out and your email address will have risen to No.3 in
the list.
Out of those 1,000 people, you can expect at least 125 of them to
participate (12.5% of 1,000 = 125), so that's a further 5,000 emails
(125 x 40) being sent out with you now at the No.2 position.
Out of those 5,000 people, you can expect at least 625 of them to
respond (12.5% of 5,000 = 625), so that's 25,000 emails (625 x 40)
being sent out with YOUR ADDRESS at the No.1 spot!
Now, out of those 25,000 people, you can expect around 3,125 of them
to respond (12.5% of 25,000 = 3,125). And since you will now be at
NUMBER 1 in the list, you will receive: £9,375 (3,125 x £3).
This amount will enter your Pay Pal account in £3 payments. The first
payments will arrive within a few days, and they will continue at the
rate of about 100 payments per day for about 30 days. After that time,
the volume of payments begins to taper off as your email address
vacates the Number 1 position.
THERES EVEN MORE!!! For each person who signs up with Pay Pal as a
result of using YOUR unique referral URL, you will automatically
receive a referral bonus of up to £75 from Pay Pal! So, you could very
easily make an extra few hundred pounds on top of the amount above!
Remember, the 12.5% example above is assuming that 35 out of the 40
people you send your email to will do absolutely nothing except delete
your email. However, if you follow the plan correctly and send your
emails only to people who are likely to want to participate, you can
expect a typical response-rate of around 25%. The 12.5% example is
only given as a worst-case-scenario. Additionally, the example assumes
that each participant will only send out 40 emails. Imagine what would
happen if each participant sent out 1,000 emails instead of just 40!
Believe me, many people will do this and much more!
So, when your name starts to hit the Number 1 position within the next
few days, it will be YOUR turn to collect the money! Over the course
of 30 days, this money will be sent to you by a few thousand people
just like yourself - who are willing to invest half an hour to receive
around £10,000 or more in cash! That's all! There will be around
£10,000 in £3 payments waiting for you in your Pay Pal account within
the next 4 weeks. £10,000 for just 30 minutes work! This is real money
that you can spend on anything you wish! Just deposit it to your own
bank account or spend it directly from your Pay Pal account!!! It's
just that easy!!! I think IT's WORTH IT, don't you?
Consider this! Millions of people surf the Internet every single day,
all over the world! Plus there are 50,000 new people who get on the
Internet every month! The people who send you offers by email can
provide you with an excellent source of bulk email addresses to send
to. You can also send out emails to all of your family, friends, and
to anyone who you think would want to invest £3 and 30 minutes of
their time to make a substantial lump sum within a month. If you want
to operate this business continuously, you should consider obtaining
bulk lists of email addresses from a reputable mailing list company.
That's how I've managed to stay in business for the last 2 years. If
you already have a legitimate mailing list, then this would be the
most profitable way to make use of it. There are many websites that
sell thousands of fresh opt-in email addresses of people who have
subscribed to receive exactly this type of program. For example, check
out: BusinessMailing.co.uk and Email2Success.com . The possibilities
are endless, and it's so easy!
Remember, just £3 and half an hour of your time is all it takes!
Unlike many other MLM programs, this 5-LEVEL PROGRAM costs you only
£3. That's right, only £3 ONCE, which is much more realistic and
provides much, much faster results. Only the first person on the list
gets your £3 gift, but everyone in the list will rise to that Number 1
position as thousands of emails are being sent out. No cheating can
occur (don't be fooled by claims that this system can be cheated) as
Pay pal only allows one account per person. Because it is so easy, the
response rate is VERY HIGH and VERY FAST - Internet email FAST, and
you will start seeing dramatic results in less than one week! JUST IN
TIME FOR NEXT MONTHS BILLS!
You need only mail out 40 copies to start with. Start right away, and
send to personal contacts and reply to people who send their programs
to you, as they are already working on the web. They know these
programs work and they are already believers in the system! This is
NOT considered SPAM if you are responding to other people's offers, or
sending to friends, family and contacts, or if you are using a
legitimate opt-in list.
So, email your letters out today, and then prepare yourself for a huge
influx of cash within the next 30 days!!!

4 FACTORS THAT MAKE THIS PROGRAM SO SUCCESSFUL. . .
* EXTREMELY FAST RESPONSE
* EXTREMELY HIGH RESPONSE RATE
* UNLIMITED PROFIT POTENTIAL
* QUICK, SIMPLE AND CHEAP TO GET STARTED
Because of the VIRTUALLY ZERO INVESTMENT, SPEED, and HIGH PROFIT
POTENTIAL, this program has a VERY HIGH RESPONSE RATE! And all from
just a simple email and one simple £3 Pay Pal transaction! In fact,
this program has faster results, and a higher response rate, than any
other Internet program you could possibly participate in! For most
email marketing campaigns, the average response rate is between 0.5%
and 5%. However, this particular program typically generates a
response rate of between 20% and 30%. This is because this program is
so easy to implement, it costs next to nothing, it takes just 30
minutes to implement, and the results can be seen within days.
I've been watching this type of MLM program for years and this is
about as easy and fast as you can get it. No stamps, no envelopes, no
printed copies to be made - just a little effort and faith!!! This
program really keeps it "short and simple"!
Believe me; you will be rewarded long before those thousands of people
even begin to receive emails with your email address at the Number 1
position! This is because Pay Pal will automatically pay you up to £75
for each referral. Yes, every time someone signs up with Pay Pal after
reading one of your emails, you will receive up to £75 from Pay Pal!

UNLIMITED INCOME POTENTIAL!
This program is structured for everyone to send only 40 emails each to
start. However, you are certainly not limited to 40. Send out as many
emails as you want. Every 40 emails you send have a return of AT LEAST
£10,000 WITHIN 30 DAYS. So, if you can email 50, or 100, or whatever,
GO FOR IT! THE MORE YOU PUT INTO IT, THE MORE YOU GET OUT OF IT!
However, you MUST remember that sneaking your name higher up on the
list will NOT produce the results you think, and it only cheats the
other people who have put in the effort and have earned the right to
be there. So please, play by the rules and the serious money will come
to you!
You are probably skeptical of this, especially with all the different
programs out there on the Web, but if you don't try this you will
never know. I felt exactly the same as you probably do right now. I
wanted to believe but I just couldn't help thinking that there was
some sort of catch. But then I realized that I had absolutely nothing
to lose. After all, I was only being asked to invest a measly £3, and
yet I could earn many thousands of pounds within a month. And all for
just half an hour of my time! Therefore I went ahead and did exactly
as the email requested. This took me around 30 minutes in total, and
I'm so, so, glad I did that!
To get started, just use the URL link in Step 1 above to sign up for a
free Pay Pal Premier (or Business) account.
But please play by the rules! This program doesn't cost anything but
£3 and about half an hour of your time, and if everyone plays fair,
everyone WINS!!
So there it is. You now have the knowledge that will enable you to
make over £10,000 within the next few weeks. The only thing that can
hold you back now is a lack of faith or a lack of self-belief.
However, any doubts you may currently have will disappear within a few
days of putting this plan into practice. Trust me on this! You
certainly won't regret it.

Some notes from the Pay Pal site which you may find useful
Pay Pal lets you pay anyone with an email address and is the world's
Number 1 online payment service. Pay Pal is accepted on over 3 million
eBay auctions as well as a countless number of online shops. You can
also use Pay Pal to pay your friends - for example, it's a convenient
way to split the phone bill with your room-mate, send cash to your
kids in college, or send cash to someone in another country. Better
yet, you can also earn a referral bonus of up to £75 each time someone
signs up for a Pay Pal account using your referral URL!
When you send money through Pay Pal, you can fund your payments with
your credit card or cheque account. You won't have to worry about your
privacy, because Pay Pal keeps your accounting information safe and
secure. Making a purchase with Pay Pal is far more secure than mailing
a cheque or giving your credit card number to a stranger. That's why
over 9 MILLION people from around the world use Pay Pal to move money.
Signing up for a Pay Pal account is free, easy, and it takes only a
couple of minutes.
Thank you and good luck in your ventures

Avenger©

--
Avenger©
(E-Mail Removed)