Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Transferring XP partition to SATA drive

Transferring XP partition to SATA drive

Pete

I'm about to copy an XP Pro partition from an IDE drive onto a SATA drive.
Does the fact that I can use the SATA drive already mean that I will
definitely be able to boot from it, or is there some other step I need to
take before ghosting the image?
Thanks.