Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > help!,my flesh computer about to short circuit

help!,my flesh computer about to short circuit

Steve

can anyone direct me to some good websites that covers computer help
from a to z?i know how to get around the net and set most things up
but this continual learning bs is driving me more insane than i
already am

Tom - safercomputing.com

Steve wrote:

> can anyone direct me to some good websites that covers computer help
> from a to z?i know how to get around the net and set most things up
> but this continual learning bs is driving me more insane than i
> already am

depends on how much you already know.
I would suggest go to google.com and type in whatever you need or want
to know.

--

http://www.safercomputing.com <-- keep your computer safe and secure
the easy way!

°Mike°

When you sober up, you'll be able to find your
way around a good search engine.

On 5 Aug 2004 07:26:09 -0700, in
<(E-Mail Removed) >
Steve scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

Max

In article <(E-Mail Removed) >, Steve
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> can anyone direct me to some good websites that covers computer help
> from a to z?i know how to get around the net and set most things up
> but this continual learning bs is driving me more insane than i
> already am

I like the material on ZDNet, PCMag.com and PCWorld.com.
There are tutorials and tips and software and hardware reviews.
CNet has some good stuff, too.

short circuit evaluations JS# Java 5 11-21-2005 11:35 AM
short circuit Paul Edwards DVD Video 0 04-08-2004 05:41 PM
New Releases: Short Circuit, Kung Fu Series, Image Horror: Updated complete downloadbable R1 DVD DB & info lists Doug MacLean DVD Video 0 12-13-2003 05:31 AM
short-circuit operators - part of the spec? Phil... Java 10 10-23-2003 08:42 PM
short-circuit operators - part of the spec? Phil... Java 1 10-22-2003 04:43 PM

Advertisments