Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > where do I begin?

where do I begin?

baglady

I have a JS/NOCLOSE.gen Trojan which is bothering me. I run
`search' and the search doesn't find it yet my McAfee program advises me to
delete it and get another copy. Firstly I cannot locate the file (so what do
I do now?) and secondly where would I locate a new file from?
Thanks.

Brian

news:4110a7c2$(E-Mail Removed)...

http://vil.nai.com/vil/content/v_99279.htm

Brian

"baglady" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:4110a7c2$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I have a JS/NOCLOSE.gen Trojan which is bothering me. I run
> `search' and the search doesn't find it yet my McAfee program advises me

> delete it and get another copy. Firstly I cannot locate the file (so what

do
> I do now?) and secondly where would I locate a new file from?
> Thanks.

also
http://www.trendmicro.com/vinfo/viru...e=JS_NOCLOSE.E
use the link at the bottom of the page to the free online scanner from house
call.