Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Informix .net provider - Sql server .net provider

Informix .net provider - Sql server .net provider

BS

Hello everybody

We are currently writting a small app that will be delivered on an Informix
DB and a Sql Server DB. We will be doing some performance check pretty soon
for both databases.

Is anybody using something else other than the IBM informix provider, and
the regular SqlServer provider coming with the .net framework ?
And if so, anybody happy with the ones they chose ?

Regards

Alvin Bruney [MVP]

we are happy with ours, its a generic one

--
Regards,
Alvin Bruney
"BS" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello everybody
>
> We are currently writting a small app that will be delivered on an
> Informix
> DB and a Sql Server DB. We will be doing some performance check pretty
> soon
> for both databases.
>
> Is anybody using something else other than the IBM informix provider, and
> the regular SqlServer provider coming with the .net framework ?
> And if so, anybody happy with the ones they chose ?
>

> Regards

BS

Thank you Alvin.
I'm sure you like it ...but I have been working with MS product for many
years...and what MS considers "happy" doesn't make our customer "happy"
sometimes.

news:%239BMzQ%(E-Mail Removed)...
> we are happy with ours, its a generic one
>
> --
> Regards,
> Alvin Bruney
> "BS" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hello everybody
> >
> > We are currently writting a small app that will be delivered on an
> > Informix
> > DB and a Sql Server DB. We will be doing some performance check pretty
> > soon
> > for both databases.
> >
> > Is anybody using something else other than the IBM informix provider,

and
> > the regular SqlServer provider coming with the .net framework ?
> > And if so, anybody happy with the ones they chose ?
> >

> > Regards

Alvin Bruney [MVP]

what issues are you experiencing with the informix .net provider?

--
Regards,
Alvin Bruney
news:ufG0iw%(E-Mail Removed)...