Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > fraud?

fraud?

Thomas

Hi,

Recently I joined a "matrix" (group) of people on the Internet that said I would get paid to read advertisements (https://www.publifacil.com/05085402) . After reading a few hundred emails they send me a bank card. I got 20 pounds from it but then noticed it withheld 6% for transaction fees? Since I have no other way of getting the money should that not be their problem? Am I not in fact an employee if they pay me and aren't employers required to pay salary in full? Can they decide on their own how they will pay me? For all I know next time they withold 10%. Is this normal? thanks,

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

Thomas wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Recently I joined a "matrix" (group) of people on the Internet that said I would get paid to read advertisements (https://www.publifacil.com/05085402) . After reading a few hundred emails they send me a bank card. I got 20 pounds from it but then noticed it withheld 6% for transaction fees? Since I have no other way of getting the money should that not be their problem? Am I not in fact an employee if they pay me and aren't employers required to pay salary in full? Can they decide on their own how they will pay me? For all I know next time they withold 10%. Is this normal? thanks,

If you actually got anything at all without sending them money first,
I'd take the money and run.

--
Are you gullible by nature?

SgtMinor

Thomas wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Recently I joined a "matrix" (group) of people on the Internet that said I would get paid to read advertisements (https://www.publifacil.com/05085402) . After reading a few hundred emails they send me a bank card. I got 20 pounds from it but then noticed it withheld 6% for transaction fees? Since I have no other way of getting the money should that not be their problem? Am I not in fact an employee if they pay me and aren't employers required to pay salary in full? Can they decide on their own how they will pay me? For all I know next time they withold 10%. Is this normal? thanks,

Probably not. Read the contract. No and no. Probably. Read the
contract. Yes.

Blinky the Shark

Thomas wrote:
> Hi,

> Recently I joined a "matrix" (group) of people on the Internet that
> said I would get paid to read advertisements
> (https://www.publifacil.com/05085402) . After reading a few hundred
> emails they send me a bank card. I got 20 pounds from it but then
> noticed it withheld 6% for transaction fees? Since I have no other way

I don't know about that question -- did they or didn't they?

> of getting the money should that not be their problem? Am I not in

Why should it be their problem? It's their game; it's their rules.

> fact an employee if they pay me and aren't employers required to pay

You say you're not an employee; and you ask what employers are required
to do. If you're not an employee, then it doesn't matter what employers
are required to do, because you don't have one.

> salary in full? Can they decide on their own how they will pay me? For

Why can't decide on their own? It's their game; it's their rules.

> all I know next time they withold 10%. Is this normal? thanks,

It's probably normal for this kind of game, yes.

--
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

An Important Health Reminder http://snipurl.com/healthyshark