Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > How to autosize the row heigth in a Datagrid

How to autosize the row heigth in a Datagrid

Dennis Strickland via .NET 247

I'm displaying comments along with other information in adatagrid control on a windows form. But I'm having a heck of atime trying to get the rows of the datgrid to adjust to displaythe complete comment. The comments do varying from just a fewwords to several sentences. Does any one know how to do this.Any help is greatly appreciated.

-----------------------

<Id>dCVGO20txEy5+v70e5QGaA==</Id>

Uri Dor

http://www.syncfusion.com/FAQ/WinForms/default.asp#44
that's a wonderful FAQ - check up 5.2, "How can I autosize the
rowheights in my datagrid?" under "Windows Forms Datagrid"

Dennis Strickland via .NET 247 wrote:
> I'm displaying comments along with other information in a datagrid control on a windows form. But I'm having a heck of a time trying to get the rows of the datgrid to adjust to display the complete comment. The comments do varying from just a few words to several sentences. Does any one know how to do this. Any help is greatly appreciated.

> <Id>dCVGO20txEy5+v70e5QGaA==</Id>

Re: stretching <table heigth="100%"> don't work Eliyahu Goldin ASP .Net 0 01-03-2007 12:41 PM
[CSS] IE Bug : heigth &margin-right & float incompatible OAM HTML 1 10-24-2006 06:11 PM
newbie: autosize Jeff ASP .Net 3 07-14-2006 05:57 PM
set autosize of datagrid to no raymond chiu ASP .Net 1 12-29-2005 04:23 AM