Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Become a member of Orkut

Become a member of Orkut

Muhammad Ali

Hi,please help me how can I become a member of orkut.com?
e-mail me at http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
Thanks.

Felix Bunwater-Gindlechodge

Muhammad Ali wrote:
> Hi,please help me how can I become a member of orkut.com?
> e-mail me at (E-Mail Removed)

You hit the ****ing join link, you dumb ****.

Brian

"Muhammad Ali" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Hi,please help me how can I become a member of orkut.com?
> e-mail me at (E-Mail Removed)
> Thanks.

How do I join orkut?

orkut is a trusted community. In order to join, you need to receive an
invitation.

c.reifert

"Felix Bunwater-Gindlechodge" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) .pictures.bluebird...
> Muhammad Ali wrote:
> > Hi,please help me how can I become a member of orkut.com?
> > e-mail me at (E-Mail Removed)

> You hit the ****ing join link, you dumb ****.

It's not that easy. Maybe you should read the info before you comment on
someone else's post when you know nothing about it.

I'm thinking that now makes you the dumb ****.

Muhammad Ali, according to the info below it looks like sometime you will be
able to join without an invite.

Will

If you haven't yet received an invitation to join, please be patient. We'd
love to immediately include everyone who wants to participate; however,
we're also trying to ensure that orkut remains a close-knit community. Over
the next few weeks, hopefully, the network will grow to a point where
everyone who wants to join has the opportunity to do so.

Augustine Lightford-Ninderchire

c.reifert wrote:
> "Felix Bunwater-Gindlechodge"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) .pictures.bluebird...
>> Muhammad Ali wrote:
>>> Hi,please help me how can I become a member of orkut.com?
>>> e-mail me at (E-Mail Removed)

>> You hit the ****ing join link, you dumb ****.
>>

> It's not that easy.

So ****ing what?

Thick Bastard

C.Reifart challenged...
"c.reifert" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

> "Felix Bunwater-Gindlechodge"

<(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) .pictures.bluebird...
> > Muhammad Ali wrote:
> > > Hi,please help me how can I become a member of orkut.com?
> > > e-mail me at (E-Mail Removed)

> > You hit the ****ing join link, you dumb ****.
> >

> It's not that easy. Maybe you should read the info before you comment on
> someone else's post when you know nothing about it.
>
> I'm thinking that now makes you the dumb ****.
>
> Muhammad Ali, according to the info below it looks like sometime you will

be
> able to join without an invite.
>
> Will
>

> If you haven't yet received an invitation to join, please be patient. We'd
> love to immediately include everyone who wants to participate; however,
> we're also trying to ensure that orkut remains a close-knit community.

Over
> the next few weeks, hopefully, the network will grow to a point where
> everyone who wants to join has the opportunity to do so.

Question...Do you have a beard or a 'tash?

Preesi

Muhammad Ali wrote:
> Hi,please help me how can I become a member of orkut.com?
> e-mail me at (E-Mail Removed)
> Thanks.

Do a search on Google for the exact phrase, in quotes, "Orkut Member"
There are ppl that have that fact on their websites and its searchable.
Then email them and ask for an invite.................

--
preesi
"Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Well..Well you are just ****ed cause I can eat carbs

anshul123456 anshul123456 is offline
Junior Member

hi, i want to become meber of orkut so can someone send me invitation on my email address tht is (E-Mail Removed)

rahul rahul is offline
Junior Member

hello

can we freds

arshad_sprite arshad_sprite is offline
Junior Member

Hi all ,
Please help ,how can i become a member of orkut send to my eamil