Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Outlook Express Mail rule

Outlook Express Mail rule

John Smith

I have a number of mail rules that work exactly correct
I have set one up to delete a "Symantec Email Proxy' I get 10 of per day
It is the from line I am targetting which is stated as above, however they
still come thru - am I missing something?
Regards
Stephen
Gold Coast, Australia

Duane Arnold

"John Smith" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:XmgPc.28189$(E-Mail Removed):

> I have a number of mail rules that work exactly correct
> I have set one up to delete a "Symantec Email Proxy' I get 10 of per
> day It is the from line I am targetting which is stated as above,
> however they still come thru - am I missing something?
> Regards

Hey, Mailwasher Pro is my weapon of choice and the emails never reach the
machine, unless I want them to make it. I use to use Outlook and OE
filters. Mailwasher has full 30 day trial software. You may want to check
it out. Mailwasher has a lot of nice things to filter out emails.

Duane

NemoDAman

That's because norton replaces the email when it arrives but you are
setting it through outlook so when it arrives outlook will see the
original message and not the email proxy one.
At least it is deleting the attachment's which most likely contains a
virus. maybe there is an option in norton av to not do this have you
checked?