Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Logon to Outlook Express

Logon to Outlook Express

°Mike°

OLEXP Your Outlook Express Password Is Not Retained
in Windows 2000 or XP

Damaged Password List File Does Not Save Passwords

On Sat, 31 Jul 2004 17:35:19 GMT, in
<rLQOc.317$(E-Mail Removed)>
jevery scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

jevery

I am being asked to supply username and password when I log on to Outlook
Express, this has never happened before. When I eneter the details, the
same frame comes up. I can't get to my e-mails

John M Every

Shane Matthews

On Sat, 31 Jul 2004 17:35:19 GMT, "jevery" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>I am being asked to supply username and password when I log on to Outlook
>Express, this has never happened before. When I eneter the details, the
>same frame comes up. I can't get to my e-mails

If you check http://www.ntl-isp.ntl.com/ServiceStatus/ you'll see that
there are issues with NTLs e-mail service at the moment.

TOM

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> OLEXP Your Outlook Express Password Is Not Retained
> in Windows 2000 or XP
>
> Damaged Password List File Does Not Save Passwords
>

> On Sat, 31 Jul 2004 17:35:19 GMT, in
> <rLQOc.317$(E-Mail Removed)>
> jevery scrawled:
>
> >I am being asked to supply username and password when I log on to Outlook
> >Express, this has never happened before. When I eneter the details, the
> >same frame comes up. I can't get to my e-mails
> >
> >John M Every
> >

> --
> Basic computer maintenance
> http://uk.geocities.com/personel44/maintenance

..html

Same Here. I think that the Email server is down....