Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Volume control icon

Volume control icon

Phil

The volume control icon has started to appear in my system tray. Can't find
it in Startup when I run msconfig. How can I get rid of it? Any help
appreciated. thanks.

PRB

°Mike°

Control Panel / Sound & Audio Devices / Volume tab.
Uncheck 'Place volume icon in the taskbar'.

On Fri, 30 Jul 2004 23:16:01 GMT, in
<REAOc.356126$(E-Mail Removed)>
"Phil" <PRB14-WN@(spamnono).invalid> scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

Phil

Thanks Mike.

PRB

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Control Panel / Sound & Audio Devices / Volume tab.
> Uncheck 'Place volume icon in the taskbar'.
>

> On Fri, 30 Jul 2004 23:16:01 GMT, in
> <REAOc.356126$(E-Mail Removed)>
> "Phil" <PRB14-WN@(spamnono).invalid> scrawled:
>
> >The volume control icon has started to appear in my system tray. Can't

find
> >it in Startup when I run msconfig. How can I get rid of it? Any help
> >appreciated. thanks.
> >
> >PRB

> --
> Basic computer maintenance

°Mike°

You're welcome.

On Sat, 31 Jul 2004 01:26:41 GMT, in
<lzCOc.356690$(E-Mail Removed)>
"Phil" <PRB14-WN@(spamnono).invalid> scrawled:

>Thanks Mike.
>
>PRB

>news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Control Panel / Sound & Audio Devices / Volume tab.
>> Uncheck 'Place volume icon in the taskbar'.

<snip>

--
Basic computer maintenance