Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Mute is locked

Mute is locked

noreply@invalid

Win 98 O.E

The mute appears locked in the off position, how do I recover

Ra Ginch

just unlock it!

HTH

"noreply@invalid" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:0sAOc.586$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Win 98 O.E
>
> The mute appears locked in the off position, how do I recover

JB

Turn the volume down instead, your driver may not support it

"Ra Ginch" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:ceeoje$qqv$(E-Mail Removed)...
> just unlock it!
>
> HTH
>
> "noreply@invalid" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:0sAOc.586$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Win 98 O.E
> >
> > The mute appears locked in the off position, how do I recover

noreply@invalid

How do I recover the driver
"JB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%eDOc.29$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Turn the volume down instead, your driver may not support it
>

> "Ra Ginch" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:ceeoje$qqv$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > just unlock it!
> >
> > HTH
> >
> > "noreply@invalid" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:0sAOc.586$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Win 98 O.E
> > >
> > > The mute appears locked in the off position, how do I recover

how do i mute audio input? Wayne's World Java 0 09-23-2004 04:04 PM
Mute locked SwissTony Computer Support 3 07-31-2004 09:37 AM
Re: Mute locked noreply@invalid Computer Support 0 07-30-2004 10:59 PM
Question: Sound mute after re-boot notme Computer Support 0 07-30-2004 01:15 AM
Mute for Microphone Ricky Jimenez Computer Support 2 10-24-2003 09:25 PM

Advertisments