Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > .NET custom project - uninstall fails forever

.NET custom project - uninstall fails forever

Sabin

Hi there,

I just built my first .NET setup project. I followed a sample demo with a
simple .NET custom action project and it did work well.

The problem arise after I overrided the Uninstall method. I put there a
wrong code that interrupts the uninstall process. I tried to rebuild the
setup project, removing the overriden method, but it still fails on
uninstall. I remove the old dlls, but it seems to use the old cached code.

I checked the custom action project, building another .NET setup project
that use the same custom action, that I previously fixed it. It works well.
I returned to the old project and I rebuild it with the fixed custom action,
but its uninstall fails again with the same error message.

How can I remove the bad installation ?

TIA,
Sabin