Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Email error message received.

Email error message received.

Bill Wilkes

When downloading email from Complete Computers, the download is interrupted on post number 14 every time and I receive an error message stating "Error Number 0x800CC0F. What gives?
-- bwilkes

=?windows-1252?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

Bill Wilkes wrote:

> When downloading email from Complete Computers, the download is
> interrupted on post number 14 every time and I receive an error message
> stating "Error Number 0x800CC0F. What gives?
> -- bwilkes

A quick Google suggests turning off Norton Antivirus mail scanning and
to adjust server timing out in Outlook. (Tools > Accounts > Properties >
Advanced tab)

As a favor, could you also turn off HTML for posting to text groups.