Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Internet Explorer

Internet Explorer

Alexander Scott Hamilton

How do I go about getting Outlook Explorer to automatically open when I
connect to the internet. It used to happen automatically but now I have to
wait until connected then open up OE. TIA

Charles Bardhood-Werryfore

Alexander Scott Hamilton wrote:

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!! Your name is worse than mine.

DC

Alexander Scott Hamilton wrote:
> How do I go about getting Outlook Explorer to automatically open when I
> connect to the internet. It used to happen automatically but now I have to
> wait until connected then open up OE. TIA

What is "Outlook Explorer"?

--
DC Linux RU #1000111011000111001

Blinky the Shark

DC wrote:

> Alexander Scott Hamilton wrote:

>> How do I go about getting Outlook Explorer to automatically open when I
>> connect to the internet. It used to happen automatically but now I have to
>> wait until connected then open up OE. TIA

> What is "Outlook Explorer"?

I think it's a plug-in for Internet Express.

--
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

An Important Health Reminder http://snipurl.com/healthyshark

DC

Blinky the Shark wrote:
> DC wrote:

>> Alexander Scott Hamilton wrote:

>>> How do I go about getting Outlook Explorer to automatically open when I
>>> connect to the internet. It used to happen automatically but now I have to
>>> wait until connected then open up OE. TIA

>> What is "Outlook Explorer"?

> I think it's a plug-in for Internet Express.

That's it.

/me smack!

--
DC Linux RU #1000111011000111001

Tech

http://news.independent.co.uk/world/...p?story=537951

By Charles Arthur, Technology Editor

... following a stark security warning from a senior panel of internet
experts who say it opens the door to online criminals.

They are urging all users of Internet Explorer (IE) to stop using the
browser because they say it is vulnerable to hackers and credit card
fraudsters.

If you haven't done so; don't wait until you become a victim:

http://www.mozilla.org/download.html
http://channels.netscape.com/ns/browsers/default.jsp
http://www.opera.com/

--