Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > How can I delete a file in the system32 folder????

How can I delete a file in the system32 folder????

itsmeue itsmeue is offline
Junior Member

READ THIS!!!!!

Okay, I can not believe you are actually attempting this...
It says file in use PROBABLY because it is using it...right? So at least try ending the proccess first! And if you don't get a good result, don't delete it! I mean, System32 files are pretty important. (And don't you just want to waste your computer and get this fantastic paperweight by deleting system32 and barely being able to turn it on again!!!????) If you are deleting it to get disk space...bad idea. If you are deleteting it to get rid of an infected virus, get an antivirus. Or make your own, if you know how. (All you need to know is what string is infecting it and then just replace it with ""). Oh yeah, DON'T DELETE EXPLORER.EXE OR SVCHOST.EXE! You'll be sad. Forever. Hopefully!(heh heh)

(Did you know that I am not even a teenager yet?)