Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Where can I find a BerkeleyDB XML for .Net || Has anybody found anything about .Net and BerkeleyDB

Where can I find a BerkeleyDB XML for .Net || Has anybody found anything about .Net and BerkeleyDB

RikardN

Hi,

I am looking for any information regarding BerkeleyDB XML for .NET or if
anybody have
information regarding an alternativ (free) to BerkeleyDB XML for storing XML
and using XQuery.

(Yes I have looked at http://www.sleepycat.com)

I have found the samples in the download
(http://www.merrells.com/john/dbxml/a...aq.html#000197) ==>
I am currently having a look at SWIG....

Any more links or any other information would be much appreciated.

Regards,

..RikardN