Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Internet Explorer Error

Internet Explorer Error

Neil Greenough

All of a sudden, I keep on getting an error on opening certain websites. The
error is:-

"A Runtime Error has occured. Do you wish to debug?
-Line 8 Error: Object Required."

I recently uninstalled MS Office and reinstalled it using a different disk
and so am thinking this may cause this problem.

Any ideas how to fix it?

Neil Greenough

Thanks James

JamesBenson <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:7FRNc.498$(E-Mail Removed)...
> In Internet options got to the advanced tab, a few lines down there is an
> option to disable script debugging and one that says display a

notification
> about every script error, uncheck the boxes.
>
> Debugging is used by developers to test their script's,
>

> "Neil Greenough" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:ce8ka1$nae$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > All of a sudden, I keep on getting an error on opening certain websites.

> The
> > error is:-
> >
> > "A Runtime Error has occured. Do you wish to debug?
> > -Line 8 Error: Object Required."
> >
> > I recently uninstalled MS Office and reinstalled it using a different

disk
> > and so am thinking this may cause this problem.
> >
> > Any ideas how to fix it?

JamesBenson