Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Lightbulb jokes. ORIGINAL lightbulb jokes, would you believe it?!

Lightbulb jokes. ORIGINAL lightbulb jokes, would you believe it?!

Gary G. Taylor

Q: How many Microsoft Technical Support engineers does it take to screw in
a light bulb?

A: Three. One to ask, "Did you try rebooting," another to ask, "Did you
try reinstalling," and one to say, "Well, the light bulbs at our test
facility all work fine."

Q: How many Microsoft employees does it take to screw in a light bulb?

A: None. Bill Gates has just made "Darkness" the new industry standard.
--
Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA

ImhoTech

"Gary G. Taylor" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:YbPNc.3437$(E-Mail Removed) m...
> Q: How many Microsoft Technical Support engineers does it take to screw

in
> a light bulb?
>
> A: Three. One to ask, "Did you try rebooting," another to ask, "Did you
> try reinstalling," and one to say, "Well, the light bulbs at our test
> facility all work fine."
>

> Q: How many Microsoft employees does it take to screw in a light bulb?
>
> A: None. Bill Gates has just made "Darkness" the new industry standard.
> --
> Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA
> gary at donavan dot org / http:// geetee dot donavan dot org
> "The two most abundant things in the universe
> are hydrogen and stupidity." --Harlan Ellison

Weren't those about 10 years old? I remember then refering to Windows 95.

How many nuclear engineers does it take to change a light bulb?
Seven. One to install the new bulb and six to figure out what to do with the
old one for the next 10,000 years.

no-name

Q: how many surrealists does it take to change a lightbulb

A: fish

Blinky the Shark

no-name wrote:

> Q: how many surrealists does it take to change a lightbulb

> A: fish

Q: How many feminists does it take to change a light bulb?

Feminist: That's not funny, you pig.

--
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

An Important Health Reminder http://snipurl.com/healthyshark

Rick Merrill

Blinky the Shark wrote:

> no-name wrote:
>

>>Q: how many surrealists does it take to change a lightbulb

>>A: fish

> Q: How many feminists does it take to change a light bulb?
>
> Feminist: That's not funny, you pig.

Q: How may psychiatrists does it take to change a light bulb?

Psychiatrist: only one, but the light bulb has to Want to be changed.

Blinky the Shark

Rick Merrill wrote:
> Blinky the Shark wrote:

>> no-name wrote:

>>>Q: how many surrealists does it take to change a lightbulb
>>>A: fish

>> Q: How many feminists does it take to change a light bulb?
>> Feminist: That's not funny, you pig.

> Q: How may psychiatrists does it take to change a light bulb?
> Psychiatrist: only one, but the light bulb has to Want to be changed.

Q: How many Microsoft technicians does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Three. Two to hold the ladder and one to screw the bulb into the faucet.

Q: How many Windows programmers does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Four hundred and seventy-two. One to write WinGetLightBulbHandle, one
to write WinQueryStatusLightBulb, one to write WinGetLightSwitchHandle...

--

Blinky the Shark wrote:

> Q: How many Windows programmers does it take to change a light bulb?
> A: Four hundred and seventy-two. One to write WinGetLightBulbHandle, one
> to write WinQueryStatusLightBulb, one to write WinGetLightSwitchHandle...

Now THAT is funny.
--
Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA