Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Problem on Start up

Problem on Start up

Beans

This appears on Start up. Microsoft Visual C Routine Library---Routine
Error--Program C\Program Files\Common Files------Symantec Shared\CC cut mgr
exe -----R 6025 ----Pure Virtual Function Call

This occurs on a pal's PC and he said it doesn't seem to affect anything but
finds it annoying. He'd appreciate any help on this and he thanks you for
you time. He doesn't have access to this group.

°Mike°

Does this apply to you?

"Runtime Error! R6025" Error Message When You Start
PowerPoint and the Check In and the Check Out
Commands Are Missing After You Install Office 2000
Service Pack 3
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=817841

On Tue, 27 Jul 2004 17:16:04 -0400, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
Beans scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

JamesBenson

As far as I could see, mike's mum is his dad and vica versa, well I was
stood next to them

news:(E-Mail Removed)...