Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > TreeView Control

TreeView Control

Reza Alirezaei

why can't I find TreeView control in Toolbox?where is this useful control?

Hardip Wadhwa

You have to Download the control, build it and add it to the Toolbox.

For reference, check the following URL

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...bcontrols/webc
ontrols_entry.asp

Hardip

"Reza Alirezaei" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> why can't I find TreeView control in Toolbox?where is this useful control?

Hardip Wadhwa

Exact URL

http://msdn.microsoft.com/asp.net/us...efault.aspx?pu
ll=/library/en-us/dnaspp/html/aspnet-usingtreeviewiewebcontrol.asp

Hardip

"Reza Alirezaei" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> why can't I find TreeView control in Toolbox?where is this useful control?

scamp

"Reza Alirezaei" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>...
> why can't I find TreeView control in Toolbox?where is this useful control?

First of all a TreeView is a Windows Form control, and if it is not in
your toolbox, right click in the toolbox and click "Add/Remove
Items...", then in the first tab scroll down to TreeView and and make
sure it is selected.

Hardip Wadhwa

For Windows Application , it is available .

For ASP Application you have to download from the URL mentioned.

"scamp" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> "Reza Alirezaei" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

news:<(E-Mail Removed)>...
> > why can't I find TreeView control in Toolbox?where is this useful

control?

> First of all a TreeView is a Windows Form control, and if it is not in
> your toolbox, right click in the toolbox and click "Add/Remove
> Items...", then in the first tab scroll down to TreeView and and make
> sure it is selected.

Reza Alirezaei

Should I buy that control,,or it is ,like the other ,given free of charge?
"Hardip Wadhwa" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:O%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Exact URL

http://msdn.microsoft.com/asp.net/us...efault.aspx?pu
> ll=/library/en-us/dnaspp/html/aspnet-usingtreeviewiewebcontrol.asp
>
> Hardip
>

> "Reza Alirezaei" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > why can't I find TreeView control in Toolbox?where is this useful

control?

Hardip Wadhwa

Its free of charge, you have to download the code files once and run a batch
file included along with it. It will install the dll at your pc.

Then in toolbox add the control by browsing the dll. It will show you all
the controls.