Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > MSN sounds

MSN sounds

baglady

I have attached my own sounds to MSN when people come on line etc etc but
now the sounds keep reverting back to the default sounds. I change this
umpteen times a day and I am getting sick of it. Why after years and years
of not having to fiddle with the sounds are they now causing me grief? When
changing my sounds I click `apply' as always. It stays there for a while and
then aaaahhhhh it has changed back. It's just so annoying. Can anyone please
help me. Thanks.