Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > More on the 'BEEPING'

More on the 'BEEPING'

fiddaman64

Still haven't found the cause but something interesting.

Before this problem upon pressing CTRL - ALT & DELETE a box used to appear
with running programs etc. Noe it doesn't?????

Any I dea how to get this back?

Bob

°Mike°

What on earth are you talking about? If this is a
problem that you brought up in another thread, then
you should stay in that thread -- if the thread is more
than a few days old, then you should restate your
problem, from the beginning.

On Sun, 25 Jul 2004 20:54:12 GMT, in
<U5VMc.7991$(E-Mail Removed)>
fiddaman64 scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

www.ChantCd.com

What are you talking about?

"fiddaman64" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:U5VMc.7991$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Still haven't found the cause but something interesting.
>
> Before this problem upon pressing CTRL - ALT & DELETE a box used to appear
> with running programs etc. Noe it doesn't?????
>
> Any I dea how to get this back?
>
> Bob

fiddaman64

> What on earth are you talking about? If this is a
> problem that you brought up in another thread, then
> you should stay in that thread -- if the thread is more
> than a few days old, then you should restate your
> problem, from the beginning.

OK, Soz

Bob

JamesBenson

As far as I could see, mike's mum is his dad and vica versa, well I was
stood next to them