Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Problems with yahoo.co.uk?

Problems with yahoo.co.uk?

Colin

Hi all, I have an email address @ yahoo.co.uk.

It keeps telling me that my password is wrong and I know I haven't changed
it.

Is anybody else having this problem out there?

--
Regards Colin

Bri.

In news:(E-Mail Removed),
Colin typed...

No problem with @ yahoo.co.uk here.

--
Bri.

Colin

seems to be a glitch over in the southern hemisphere..

If I try siging in from a web address of www.yahoo.com it tells me that my
password is bad,

but if I go direct to www.yahoo.co.uk and sign in , it works ok..

anyway, thanks for the reply Bri.
Colin

"Bri." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:cdvoj8$h8f$(E-Mail Removed)...
> In news:(E-Mail Removed),
> Colin typed...
>
> > Hi all, I have an email address @ yahoo.co.uk.
> >
> > It keeps telling me that my password is wrong and I know I haven't
> > changed it.
> >
> > Is anybody else having this problem out there?

> No problem with @ yahoo.co.uk here.
>
> --
> Bri.

MahaRaj

"Colin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> seems to be a glitch over in the southern hemisphere..
>

> If I try siging in from a web address of www.yahoo.com it tells me that my
> password is bad,
>
> but if I go direct to www.yahoo.co.uk and sign in , it works ok..
>
> anyway, thanks for the reply Bri.
> Colin
>

> "Bri." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:cdvoj8$h8f$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > In news:(E-Mail Removed),
> > Colin typed...
> >
> > > Hi all, I have an email address @ yahoo.co.uk.
> > >
> > > It keeps telling me that my password is wrong and I know I haven't
> > > changed it.
> > >
> > > Is anybody else having this problem out there?

> > No problem with @ yahoo.co.uk here.
> >
> > --
> > Bri.

Just use Yahoo.co.uk as your address is finishing with co.uk

--
MahaRaj
Sorry about the time thingy.