Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Assistance needed...

Assistance needed...

HopefulMom

If you can spare one dollar, you can help us adopt our dreams! We
read how a woman had her shopping debt paid off by asking people on
the internet for one dollar. So we are giving it a try -- we hate to
ask but... We are trying to adopt two boys and don't have the cash to
pay the initial fees. Could you help us reach our dreams of adopting
these two boys by donating one dollar?

Please visit our site for more information.

http://www.HelpUsAdopt2.com

Thank you!!

Hopeful Mom

ICee

HopefulMom wrote:
> If you can spare one dollar,

[snip the drivel]

Wow, technology has enabled bums to go from begging for money on the
street, to begging for money on the internet.

Yeah, here you go, HM:

ICee

ICee wrote:
> HopefulMom wrote:
>> If you can spare one dollar,

> [snip the drivel]
>
> Wow, technology has enabled bums to go from begging for money on the
> street, to begging for money on the internet.
>
> Yeah, here you go, HM:
> (E-Mail Removed)

Oops! Forgot the other one:
(E-Mail Removed)

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

ICee wrote:
> ICee wrote:
>
>>HopefulMom wrote:
>>
>>>If you can spare one dollar,

>>[snip the drivel]
>>
>>Wow, technology has enabled bums to go from begging for money on the
>>street, to begging for money on the internet.
>>
>>Yeah, here you go, HM:
>>(E-Mail Removed)

> Oops! Forgot the other one:
> (E-Mail Removed)

Don't be so harsh, I just sent her my neighbor's kid.

ICee

Rgr wrote:
> ICee wrote:
>> ICee wrote:

>>> [snip the drivel]
>>>
>>> Wow, technology has enabled bums to go from begging for money on the
>>> street, to begging for money on the internet.
>>>
>>> Yeah, here you go, HM:
>>> (E-Mail Removed)

>> Oops! Forgot the other one:
>> (E-Mail Removed)

> Don't be so harsh, I just sent her my neighbor's kid.

ROTFL

Himalayan sushie

HopefulMom, after spending 3 minutes figuring out which end of the pen to use,
wrote:

> If you can spare one dollar, you can help us adopt our dreams! We
> read how a woman had her shopping debt paid off by asking people on
> the internet for one dollar. So we are giving it a try -- we hate to
> ask but... We are trying to adopt two boys and don't have the cash to
> pay the initial fees. Could you help us reach our dreams of adopting
> these two boys by donating one dollar?
>
> Please visit our site for more information.
>
> http://www.HelpUsAdopt2.com
>
> Thank you!!
>
> Hopeful Mom

Tell your husband to quit paying so much to his middle school female students
for sex, and you need to charge the police officers where you work, *more* for
your sexual favors.

Adrian Banbury

I've got 4 you can have if you want em! you just pay the shipping111

news:(E-Mail Removed) om...