Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Stay away from all D-Link Products

Stay away from all D-Link Products

HJB

IMHO they suck and their customer service is horrible.

Zachariah

HJB wrote :

>IMHO they suck and their customer service is horrible.

What kind of problems? I used their products for years when I was a
SysAd and never had problems.

doS

"Zachariah" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> HJB wrote :
>
> >IMHO they suck and their customer service is horrible.
> >

> What kind of problems? I used their products for years when I was a
> SysAd

"was" being the keyword...
and never had problems.

Zachariah

doS wrote :

>"Zachariah" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> HJB wrote :
>>
>> >IMHO they suck and their customer service is horrible.
>> >

>> What kind of problems? I used their products for years when I was a
>> SysAd

>"was" being the keyword...
>and never had problems.

Listen up ****, if I need any **** out of you I'll unscrew the top of
yer head and scoop it out.

> doS wrote :
>

> >"Zachariah" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

> >> What kind of problems? I used their products for years when I was a
> >> SysAd

> >"was" being the keyword...
> >and never had problems.
> >

> Listen up ****, if I need any **** out of you I'll unscrew the top of
> yer head and scoop it out.

Why not look in the mirror, ****tard?

Adair Winter

"HJB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> IMHO they suck and their customer service is horrible.

why? I've had 2 d-link routers and never had a single problem with them.. on
the other hand bought a linksys and it was doa.. does that mean they suck
also??

Adair

Me

HJB wrote:

> IMHO they suck and their customer service is horrible.

Used D-Link modems for years with no problems. I love them.

Stay away from jajah naysolal@yahoo.com UK VOIP 10 12-17-2006 08:42 PM
stay away from Vonage joebob1 VOIP 7 12-12-2006 08:01 PM
Stay away from "llpshop" Chet39 Computer Information 1 10-29-2006 11:32 PM
STAY AWAY from Voiceglo! william108@gmail.com Computer Support 7 09-12-2005 02:15 PM
A TROJAN that won't stay away ! Moke G Computer Support 6 11-06-2004 04:07 AM

Advertisments