Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Outlook Express Inbox

Outlook Express Inbox

John Roberts

I have been unable to download any incoming e-mail, and I keep being
informed that my password is incorrect. My password has not changed.

Please advise.
Thank you.
J.A.Roberts
My telephone number 01244 379771

MJP

"John Roberts" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:B_5Mc.482$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I have been unable to download any incoming e-mail, and I keep being
> informed that my password is incorrect. My password has not changed.
>
> Please advise.
> Thank you.
> J.A.Roberts
> My telephone number 01244 379771

Your password is stunbmun

Duane Arnold

"John Roberts" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:B_5Mc.482$ub4.336
@newsfe5-gui.ntli.net:

> I have been unable to download any incoming e-mail, and I keep being
> informed that my password is incorrect. My password has not changed.

I had a similar problem where the ISP did some kind of restore and the PSW
put back in place instead of the one I was using at that time. That problem
of the psw being changed occurred with the ISP a couple of times. You may
just want to contact the ISP and reset the psw and move on.

Duane

Duane Arnold, the ghoulish, begriming guzzler

Duane Arnold wrote:
> "John Roberts" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:B_5Mc.482$ub4.336 @newsfe5-gui.ntli.net:
>
>> I have been unable to download any incoming e-mail, and I keep being
>> informed that my password is incorrect. My password has not changed.
>>

> I had a similar problem where the ISP did some kind of restore and
> the PSW put back in place instead of the one I was using at that
> time. That problem of the psw being changed occurred with the ISP a
> couple of times. You may just want to contact the ISP and reset the
> psw and move on.
>
> Duane

They were trying to give you a subtle hint, you ficking gormlessly grinning
retard.