Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Invoke a c# assembly method in a client machine

Invoke a c# assembly method in a client machine

Sairam

How do i adjust the security settings through code in order to
download and invoke a method in a C# assembly on the client machine?
I have a c# assembly which should get downloaded on the client
machine. I have used <Object> tag for this. when I am trying to invoke
the c# assembly method using javascript, i get "Object doensnt support
this property" exception.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

thanx
Sairam