Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > framework and unmanaged code

framework and unmanaged code

Michael GUIARD

Hi !

is the graphic components library (included in framework) can be used in
unmanaged programs ?

I'd like to use the new components set in an unmanaged program (don't want
to use the framework at runtime .... don't want to use JIT compiler)

If the new components set cannot be used without jit compiler, I have to
continue using the MFC library ??

thanks
Mike

news.microsoft.com

Hmmm... good question!

I would think you could write your .NET lib that you need, and expose it to
COM using RegAsm.exe. As far as ignoring JIT, you can use the Ngen.exe
tool.

This tool is the native code generator which will create a image that will
be machine code, not JIT IL stuff.

HTH,

Nick Harris, MCSD

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...