Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > DVI or Component Outs

DVI or Component Outs

Jack B. Pollack

My new HD cable box has both component and DVI out. My TV has both types of
inputs. Which one is better quality output?

Thanks

Jack B. Pollack

Sorry, posted to wrong NG. Nevermind.

"Jack B. Pollack" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> My new HD cable box has both component and DVI out. My TV has both types

of
> inputs. Which one is better quality output?
>
> Thanks

Toolman Tim

That's okay - this isn't a computer only newsgroup <g>

I did a little reading on that, and most people don't think you could tell
the difference, if there is one. But it's all second hand - I don't have
money for toys like that ;o)

>| Sorry, posted to wrong NG. Nevermind.
>|

>| "Jack B. Pollack" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>| > My new HD cable box has both component and DVI out. My TV has both
>| > types
>| of
>| > inputs. Which one is better quality output?
>| >
>| > Thanks

THEY went." ~Will Rogers~