Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > URL links in newsreaders not working

URL links in newsreaders not working

Iggy

At our group therapy meeting at the local coffee house this morning the
following issue was raised. Using Xnews and Dialog the URLs don't work.
No problem with standalone e-mail client or anything else. Anyone give
advice for the poor user?

Iggy

Black Baptist

Ask in the group news.software.readers