Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > aol sync with MS outlook

aol sync with MS outlook

martmoover

hi folks, any one have an idea of how to sync my ms outlook contacts with
the aol email address book? aol are planning something but it may take
forever.

thanks

mart

DennisC

"martmoover" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:IFgLc.15823$(E-Mail Removed) k...
> hi folks, any one have an idea of how to sync my ms outlook contacts with
> the aol email address book? aol are planning something but it may take
> forever.
>
> thanks
>
> mart
>
> Mart,

Simple. You can't. One of the many downsides to AOL.
DennisC

Dodo

You could put all contacts in Outlook and configure AOL e-mail to work with
Outlook.

http://members.aol.com/adamkb/aol/mailfaq/#3rd-party