Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Capture card help

Capture card help

KerplunKuK

I have a winfast VC1000XP video capture card. Is there any independent
capture software that I could use with the card, or am I bound with the
bundled stuff?
I find the provided software poor, and it is annoying that on every use it
adds itself to start-up. Would there be any way to block this?
All help appreciated.

--
REMOVE .BOLTS to reply
Victoria Concordia Crescit

Toolman Tim

"KerplunKuK" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)
>| I have a winfast VC1000XP video capture card. Is there any
>| independent capture software that I could use with the card, or am I
>| bound with the bundled stuff?
>| I find the provided software poor, and it is annoying that on every
>| use it adds itself to start-up. Would there be any way to block
>| this?
>| All help appreciated.
>|
>| --
>| REMOVE .BOLTS to reply
>| Victoria Concordia Crescit

Check this site:
www.snapstream.com

I used the software for awhile to capture live TV, but my CPU is too slow.

THEY went." ~Will Rogers~

doS

Never heard of that card.

"KerplunKuK" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I have a winfast VC1000XP video capture card. Is there any independent
> capture software that I could use with the card, or am I bound with the
> bundled stuff?
> I find the provided software poor, and it is annoying that on every use it
> adds itself to start-up. Would there be any way to block this?
> All help appreciated.
>
> --
> REMOVE .BOLTS to reply
> Victoria Concordia Crescit

Toolman Tim

And that means it doesn't exist, right? ;o)

"doS" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)
>| Never heard of that card.
>|
>| "KerplunKuK" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>| message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>| > I have a winfast VC1000XP video capture card. Is there any
>| > independent capture software that I could use with the card, or am
>| > I bound with the bundled stuff?
>| > I find the provided software poor, and it is annoying that on
>| > every use it adds itself to start-up. Would there be any way to
>| > block this?
>| > All help appreciated.
>| >
>| > --
>| > REMOVE .BOLTS to reply
>| > Victoria Concordia Crescit

THEY went." ~Will Rogers~

doS

Nope, but google reveals nothing about it.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> And that means it doesn't exist, right? ;o)
>
> "doS" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)
> >| Never heard of that card.
> >|
> >| "KerplunKuK" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> >| message news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> --
> "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where
> THEY went." ~Will Rogers~

Toolman Tim

Ahhh...could be a typo, or so new no one knows anthing about it <g>

"doS" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)
>| Nope, but google reveals nothing about it.
>|
>| "Toolman Tim" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>| news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>| > And that means it doesn't exist, right? ;o)
>| >
>| > "doS" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>| > news:(E-Mail Removed)
>| > >|

KerplunKuK

Yes sorry, my 0 finger must have got carried away.

--
REMOVE .BOLTS to reply
Victoria Concordia Crescit

"Budweiser" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:8m%Kc.638$(E-Mail Removed)...

> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Ahhh...could be a typo, or so new no one knows anthing about it <g>
> >
> > "doS" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)

> > >| > >|

> think the poster meant the vc100xp
> http://www.leadtek.com/multimedia.html

Budweiser

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Ahhh...could be a typo, or so new no one knows anthing about it <g>
>
> "doS" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)
> >| Nope, but google reveals nothing about it.
> >|
> >| "Toolman Tim" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >| news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> >| > >|

think the poster meant the vc100xp
http://www.leadtek.com/multimedia.html

Harvey Wallbanger

Ulead Video Studio 8 does a nice job for me.