Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > GeForce4 Ti 4200

GeForce4 Ti 4200

Colin Prescott

Please can you help me.

I have a Geforce4 Ti 4200 graphics card and every now and again the screen
goes wild with lines and coloures over it. I have been told this is a fault
with the card and I can send it to someone in Germany that will fix it for
just the post and package.

Is this true??? If so how can I do it? What is the address of the company?
and do i just send it?

Thanks in advance

Colin

PS I did not have any problem with the other NVida card

Colin

°Mike°

Ask the person who told you.

On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 14:31:32 GMT, in