Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Laminate flooring V2

Laminate flooring V2

anOLDun

Lo All

My previous post on this subject requested help/advice on how to remove some
streaks/stains from laminate flooring i had just laid - which i thought were
caused by the laminate cleaner.

Seems i was right ( for once). I posted my query to a DIY newsgroup and
without even mentioning which cleaner i had used they correctly guessed it.

Anyway.... was advised to try a "micrfibre" cloth - and it worked a treat.

So just in case anyone asks this newsgroup for help in the future on this
"topic" i thought i would post the "solution" here.

cheers

Shel-hed

On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 00:48:47 +0100, "anOLDun" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
24hoursupport.helpdesk:

>Lo All
>
>My previous post on this subject requested help/advice on how to remove some
>streaks/stains from laminate flooring i had just laid - which i thought were
>caused by the laminate cleaner.
>
>Seems i was right ( for once). I posted my query to a DIY newsgroup and
>without even mentioning which cleaner i had used they correctly guessed it.
>
>Anyway.... was advised to try a "micrfibre" cloth - and it worked a treat.
>
>So just in case anyone asks this newsgroup for help in the future on this
>"topic" i thought i would post the "solution" here.

Well, what cleaner did you use? Perhaps someone can avoid using it.

anOLDun

DUH!

Should have said - it was "Floormaster" cleaner for Laminate floors. They
also do one for real wood floors but i have no idea if this would cause the
same problem for real wood floors.

Cheers

news:(E-Mail Removed)...