Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > New Tech Support Forum

New Tech Support Forum

Barry W

Check out this new tech support forum I started. Just click on Free Message
Board at the top. Free registration. Prety cool stuff!

http://www.ilearnitnow.com

Allen
A+
Network+
almostrated.com Sponser

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

Barry W wrote:
> Check out this new tech support forum I started. Just click on Free Message
> Board at the top. Free registration. Prety cool stuff!
>
> http://www.iskrewedthepooch.com
>

> Allen
> A+
> Network+
> almostrated.com Sponser

**** off. If you have anything useful to contribute, do it here (where
it doesn't cost *money* to get answers).

--
A+
D-

Allan

i just signed up for the forum and it didnt cost anything, im not sure what
your talking about Roger...it is a free message board.

al
"Barry W" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> Check out this new tech support forum I started. Just click on Free

Message
> Board at the top. Free registration. Prety cool stuff!
>
> http://www.ilearnitnow.com
>

> Allen
> A+
> Network+
> almostrated.com Sponser

Ionizer

"Allan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> i just signed up for the forum and it didnt cost anything, im not sure

what
> your talking about Roger...it is a free message board.

I'm not surprised that you are supportive of Barry W, particularly since
you are one and the same person.

--
Ian.

ICee

Allan wrote:
> i just signed up for the forum and it didnt cost anything, im not
> sure what your talking about Roger...it is a free message board.
>
> al

<snip the spam crap>

Let's see...Barry W's IP address:

Allan's IP address:

Hey, Allen/Barry W: FOAD

BTW, spam complaint sent to:

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

Allan wrote:

> i just signed up for the forum and it didnt cost anything, im not sure what
> your* talking about Roger...it is a free message board.
>
> al

The word is "you're" and there are several links to products for sale
and there is in large type "Click here to Join for Only $1.95/Month!".
And as Ionizer pointed out, your IP address is 24.71.223.147 and Barry
W's IP is 24.71.223.147. Quite a coincidence, don't you think? You are a
morphing idiot spammer, sir. Your spam will be reported.

Toolman Tim

news:40fb0a43$0$39833$(E-Mail Removed)
>| Allan wrote:
>|
>| > i just signed up for the forum and it didnt cost anything, im not
>| > sure what your* talking about Roger...it is a free message board.
>| >
>| > al
>|
>| The word is "you're" and there are several links to products for sale
>| and there is in large type "Click here to Join for Only
>| $1.95/Month!". And as Ionizer pointed out, your IP address is
>| 24.71.223.147 and Barry W's IP is 24.71.223.147. Quite a
>| coincidence, don't you think? You are a morphing idiot spammer, sir.
>| Your spam will be reported.

Maybe it's "posting" is free, replies are $1.95 a month (correct answers may
cost more?) <VBG>

THEY went." ~Will Rogers~

Jersey

Toolman Tim <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> "Rgr" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:40fb0a43$0$39833$(E-Mail Removed)

> >| The word is "you're" and there are several links to products for
> >| sale and there is in large type "Click here to Join for Only
> >| $1.95/Month!". And as Ionizer pointed out, your IP address is
> >| 24.71.223.147 and Barry W's IP is 24.71.223.147. Quite a
> >| coincidence, don't you think? You are a morphing idiot spammer,
> >| sir. Your spam will be reported.

> Maybe it's "posting" is free, replies are $1.95 a month (correct
> answers may cost more?) <VBG>

Now *THAT'S* funny!

Perhaps the only thing funnier would be if s/he were hosting a topic on the
aforementioned forum entitled;

"What is a sock-puppet, and how do I implement one properly?"

Toolman Tim

"Jersey" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)
>| Toolman Tim <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>|
>| > "Rgr" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>| > news:40fb0a43$0$39833$(E-Mail Removed)

>| > >|

>| > Maybe it's "posting" is free, replies are $1.95 a month (correct
>| > answers may cost more?) <VBG>
>|
>| Now *THAT'S* funny!
>|
>| Perhaps the only thing funnier would be if s/he were hosting a topic
>| on the aforementioned forum entitled;
>|
>| "What is a sock-puppet, and how do I implement one properly?"

ROTFL!!!

THEY went." ~Will Rogers~

new tech support forum for communication techs Heath UK VOIP 0 11-09-2006 01:26 PM
new tech support forum for communication techs Heath VOIP 0 11-09-2006 01:22 PM
New tech Forum Osiris HTML 0 05-30-2006 04:09 PM
Tech support forum Jay Computer Support 5 10-04-2005 04:24 PM

Advertisments