Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > file removal

file removal

no

Win Xp professional, P4, 2.66GHz, 512MB.
An old free trial software has expired trial period and I want to remove it
from the program files. But when I click to remove it from the "add/remove"
widow in the control panel, it starts to delete it for two seconds then
quits. I need help, please.

Miggsee

The name of the program might help.

"no" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:betKc.4623$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Win Xp professional, P4, 2.66GHz, 512MB.
> An old free trial software has expired trial period and I want to remove

it
> from the program files. But when I click to remove it from the

"add/remove"
> widow in the control panel, it starts to delete it for two seconds then
> quits. I need help, please.

no

TMPGEnc
"Miggsee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> The name of the program might help.
>
> "no" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:betKc.4623$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Win Xp professional, P4, 2.66GHz, 512MB.
> > An old free trial software has expired trial period and I want to remove

> it
> > from the program files. But when I click to remove it from the

> "add/remove"
> > widow in the control panel, it starts to delete it for two seconds then
> > quits. I need help, please.

Miggsee

TMPGEnc is the name of the program. (via email).

I downloaded and installed the program to see if I had any problem removing
it. I used add/remove programs, and it uninstalled with ease.

"Miggsee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> The name of the program might help.
>
> "no" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:betKc.4623$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Win Xp professional, P4, 2.66GHz, 512MB.
> > An old free trial software has expired trial period and I want to remove

> it
> > from the program files. But when I click to remove it from the

> "add/remove"
> > widow in the control panel, it starts to delete it for two seconds then
> > quits. I need help, please.

Ionizer

"no" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:betKc.4623$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Win Xp professional, P4, 2.66GHz, 512MB.
> An old free trial software has expired trial period and I want to remove

it
> from the program files. But when I click to remove it from the

"add/remove"
> widow in the control panel, it starts to delete it for two seconds then
> quits. I need help, please.

I seem to recall that TMPGEnc doesn't actually get "installed" at all. A
Google search to confirm this yielded this result, among others:
http://www.dvdhelp.us/php/forums/arc...nc-1219_72.htm

Hope that helps,
Ian.