Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Internet Explorer problem...locked out of options

Internet Explorer problem...locked out of options

mvccerase

When I go to Tools/ internet options while in IE, I get the following
message...

This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on
this machine. Please contact your system administrator.

I am the only user of this machine and this just started since the
last automatic update of IE.

How do I get back to where I can access internet options???

Do I have to reinstall IE? And if so, where do I go to download it.
I can only find the critical updates, etc....

Thanks