Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > query for processor upgrade

query for processor upgrade

Shammi...

Hi,I am using Patriot PC with Cyrix MII Processor. MVP4 motherboard
and 256MB PC100 SDRAM. I want to upgrade it to fastest possible
processor without changing anything else but processor. Please advise
what faster options are compatible/available to me. I am interested in
Pentium processors, but anything else will also do.

Thanks and Regards,
Shammi...

Blinky the Shark

Shammi... wrote:

> Hi,I am using Patriot PC with Cyrix MII Processor. MVP4 motherboard

Google up information on that motherboard, and see what it can handle.

--
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

New Pieces of Shakespeare Manuscript Found Near Salt Lake City USA
Sorry - penguins only: http://snipurl.com/scolius (at blinkynet)

Parko

Shammi... wrote:
> Hi,I am using Patriot PC with Cyrix MII Processor. MVP4 motherboard
> and 256MB PC100 SDRAM. I want to upgrade it to fastest possible
> processor without changing anything else but processor. Please advise
> what faster options are compatible/available to me. I am interested in
> Pentium processors, but anything else will also do.
>
> Thanks and Regards,
> Shammi...

Ferret around here you lazy sod. Did a Google and two clicks.
http://www.amptron.com/html/manuals.html
How can a PC be patriotic?
--
Parko