Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Anyone have experience with Symbol Spectrum 24 model 2030 ?

Anyone have experience with Symbol Spectrum 24 model 2030 ?

Ed

I have a Spectrum 24 model 2030 AP hooked into my network. I can
connect to it as far as it showing a wireless network connection.
Signal strength excellent. But I cannot access it or anything beyond
it.
When plugging in my belkin at the same time, I am able to access the
Spectrum AP, itself telneting in and configuring etc.
I have the Spectrum 24 setup with a IP address with the gateway being
one of the PC's on the network.

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Ed