Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > display color help!

display color help!

lethal

Could any one please help me? I have tried to download "Aquatica" wich
changed all the colors in my desktop, It is a real mess, how could I go back
to the default screen .
The resolution is set at 4 bits and I canot put it back at 32 it keep going
back to 4 bits.
Window XP home 356 Ram plenty of room om my two hard drives.
Any sugestions would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

Buffalo

Have you tried rebooting?
Have you tried the System Restore feature built into XP?
Supposedly you can return it to a point in time just before the
problem happened.

"lethal" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> Could any one please help me? I have tried to download "Aquatica"

wich
> changed all the colors in my desktop, It is a real mess, how could I

go back
> to the default screen .
> The resolution is set at 4 bits and I canot put it back at 32 it

keep going
> back to 4 bits.
> Window XP home 356 Ram plenty of room om my two hard drives.
> Any sugestions would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

lethal

After trying many times the restoring points I finaly got results. thank you
"Buffalo" for the help..

> After trying many times the restoring points I finaly got results.

thank you
> "Buffalo" for the help..
> "Buffalo" <eric(nospam)@nada.com.invalid> wrote in message

Other times, you have to either restore your Registry or your video
card (adapter) drivers.
Glad it's working.
PS: Remember, anything you installed or updated after the 'restore'
point date, will probably need to be redone.