Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Interesting Article

Interesting Article

Tech

New SGI Supercomputer To Scale Linux To 1,024 CPUs

SGI is building an Altix supercomputer for the National Center for
Supercomputing Applications that the agency plans to use for
weather-data analysis, simulations of black-hole collisions and
large-scale events in the evolution of the universe.

http://www.computerworld.com/newslet...0.html?nlid=PM

--
__

Bob

"Tech" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:eb36793685eca3a59abe47343ae4dc58@news.1usenet .com...
> New SGI Supercomputer To Scale Linux To 1,024 CPUs
>
> SGI is building an Altix supercomputer for the National Center for
> Supercomputing Applications that the agency plans to use for
> weather-data analysis, simulations of black-hole collisions and
> large-scale events in the evolution of the universe.
>
> http://www.computerworld.com/newslet...0.html?nlid=PM

Yes, but who gives a ****?

Duane Arnold

Tech <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:eb36793685eca3a59abe47343ae4dc58
@news.1usenet.com:

> New SGI Supercomputer To Scale Linux To 1,024 CPUs
>
> SGI is building an Altix supercomputer for the National Center for
> Supercomputing Applications that the agency plans to use for
> weather-data analysis, simulations of black-hole collisions and
> large-scale events in the evolution of the universe.
>
> http://www.computerworld.com/newslet...0.html?nlid=PM

Who gives a rat's ass about this?

Duane

Duane Arnold

BTW, I do see some Linux posts for *help* in the NG and as usual, you're
nowhere to be found.

Duane

Bob

> BTW, I do see some Linux posts for *help* in the NG and as usual, you're
> nowhere to be found.
>
> Duane

probably too busy jerking off over a penguin.

Duane Arnold

"Bob" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:(E-Mail Removed):

>> BTW, I do see some Linux posts for *help* in the NG and as usual, you're
>> nowhere to be found.
>>
>> Duane

> probably too busy jerking off over a penguin.

The only thing that this news reporting *clown* can do is report the
*news*, along with her parade ****ing act. That's about it for her
expertise.

Duane