Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > media in internet explorer

media in internet explorer

LLL

I am trying to play my music folders via internet explorer media however
when i do i can play 2 songs and then an error message appears that internet
explorer has encounter a problem and has to close. can anyone help me?

°Mike°

http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 11:48:37 GMT, in
<pauJc.82680$MB3.43204@attbi_s04>