Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Outlook Sync Software

Outlook Sync Software

Scraggy

Jason wrote:
> Please could anyone advise me of Outlook Sync software, I'm running
> XP and Office 2003 and would like to share my Personal Folders across
> the LAN between desktop PC and Laptop.
>
> Any advice would be musch appreciated.
>
> Thanks in advance.

NetPab (free for two computers)

http://www.netpab.de/

OsaSync (shareware)

http://www.vaita.com/

--
"Traditionally most of Australia's imports come from overseas."
Former Australian cabinet minister Keppel Enderbery.

Jason