Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Internet Disconnection Problem

Internet Disconnection Problem

john Kerr

I am now getting disconnected from the internet very frequently. My ISP is
BT Anytime. Is the cause more likely to be some deficiency in my PC or is
it the fault of BT? I have heard it suggested that this is common
experience for BT Anytime users. Can anyone confirm this? If I need to
change, recommendations for other providers would be welcomed. Thanks in
advance for any help.

Johnnie Kerr

Matt.Lan@btinternet.com

You can get a program to reconnect you if your disconnected its in
freevbcode
http://www.freevbcode.com/
called
Auto_Connect_VPN.exe
the compiled working executable file is provided with the source code
I get the same probs with bt surftime

matt

"john Kerr" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:cd1lvr$j66$(E-Mail Removed)...
| I am now getting disconnected from the internet very frequently. My ISP
is
| BT Anytime. Is the cause more likely to be some deficiency in my PC or is
| it the fault of BT? I have heard it suggested that this is common
| experience for BT Anytime users. Can anyone confirm this? If I need to
| change, recommendations for other providers would be welcomed. Thanks in
| advance for any help.
|
| Johnnie Kerr

Bob B

why dont you check on the BT anytime news site BB