Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Share a ADSL Modem on a USB Port

Share a ADSL Modem on a USB Port

ray

How do I Share a ADSL Modem on a USB port currently running as a stand allow
Internet / Mail workstation running XP
The workstation is part of a "Workgroup" Network and I need to share the
Internet Connection with 3 other Users running XP / Win 98
The ISP is BTCONNECT .COM

Regards

Toolman Tim

"ray" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:LMYIc.66324$(E-Mail Removed). uk
>| How do I Share a ADSL Modem on a USB port currently running as a
>| stand allow Internet / Mail workstation running XP
>| The workstation is part of a "Workgroup" Network and I need to share
>| the Internet Connection with 3 other Users running XP / Win 98
>| The ISP is BTCONNECT .COM
>|
>| Regards

Do a little reading on Internet Connection Sharing:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&i...haring&spell=1
Google is your friend...google has answers ;o)

THEY went." ~Will Rogers~